Diet & Weight Loss
See also: Privacy
Website Terms and Conditions
This web site, "Senates", is Copyright © 2007-2023, Answers 2000 Limited. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.
Some graphics are public domain images, or derived from public domain images by NASA, NOAA, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and U.S. Department of Agriculture. Answers 2000 Limited and are products, are NOT in any way, associated with or endorsed by any of these organizations.
For contact information, please see our main company web site, www.ans2000.com
Except where indicated otherwise all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of this website ("the Site") are owned by Answers 2000 Limited ("the Company") (a private limited company registered in England under number 3574155). For full contact information, please see our main company web site, www.ans2000.com
All use of the Site (including all pages of this entire website, or e-mail newsletter, or software and associated documentation, or electronic book ("e-book"), etc.) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. You may browse, download, view, print, copy onto the hard disk of your computer and use all material (other than downloadable software or other items, the use of which may be regulated under separate or additional terms) from the Site as an information resource in good faith only. Any other type of use, including (without limitation) any commercial reutilisation of the contents of the Site, requires the prior written agreement of the Company.
2. Your use of certain pages within the Site may be subject to further terms as indicated on the pages in question. If you make any use of those pages subject to additional terms you will be deemed to have accepted those additional terms.
3. Non-UK users must appreciate that the information contained on the Site might be restricted by local laws. Information, content and links, including advertising, may be subject to local laws at the point of use.
4. You will not use the Site:
(i) for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;5. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided (including third party information) on or in the Site by the Company, its employees and agents, the contents of the Site and third party products and services are naturally subject to change from time to time and the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. Any slights to people or organisations are wholly unintentional. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the Site before entering into any commitment based upon them.
(i) This publication may include advertising or items that might be considered to be advertising, either for the company or for third parties. As it is not practical to label each fragment of text or hyperlink etc., with a detailed explanation: users are advised that all material in this publication may be, or may be considered to be, advertisement.6. The business activities conducted on the Site and any other websites are carried out by directors and employees in their capacity as a directors and employees of the Company and not in any personal capacity.
7. The Company cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. The Company, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of the Company or its officers) including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the Site or any other Internet sites or the use thereof.
8. On some of the pages of the Site you will be informed of the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. The Company is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by you with any third party.
9. Where information (including sensitive financial or personal information) is provided to the Company directly through the Site or by email you accept that these methods of communication cannot be 100% secure. The Company cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of the company or its officers) arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted by you to the Company directly through the Site or by email.
10. Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. The Company is not responsible for the goods or services available on, or any content of, any of these Internet sites. The Company does not endorse the views of any third party websites and advise you to exercise your own discretion in accepting the advice, goods or services available from these third parties and seek appropriate legal and professional advice if necessary.
11. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the Site are free from viruses, the Company gives no warranties they will always be free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. The Company excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of the Company or its officers) for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site.
12. The names, images and logos identifying the Company or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of the Company, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any Trademarks or Servicemarks mentioned are acknowledged and properties of their respective owners. Any unauthorised use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and the Company reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
13. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
14.1 The Company is registered under The Data Protection Act 1998 and will process your personal data in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation. The following terms shall apply in relation to data protection:
(i) You hereby agree that the information that you submit via the Site and any other information sent to the Company by you or otherwise obtained by the Company about you ("the Personal Data") may be processed by the Company for the purposes of:14.2 If you have chosen to subscribe to one of our email newsletters or other email services: from time to time the Company may also notify you of other goods and/or services offered by the Company or others. If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, you may unsubscribe at any time using the links provided in the message or Site or alternatively send an appropriately worded message to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16. Answers 2000 Limited reserves the right to refuse the business of, or access to any of its web sites, from any person or entity, and without incurring any liability for any such refusal.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You agree that any legal action against Answers 2000 Limited (or its directors, officers, or employees) relating to this publication or this agreement will be brought in the courts of London, England, however the Company reserves right to pursue breach of these terms in any jurisdiction.
More of the Same!
Copyright © 2007-2023, Answers 2000 Limited
†Disclosure: Advertising Link(s): Our company may receive a payment if you purchase a product/service after following this link.
Disclosure: Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for our own company's websites, products, and services, and for other organization's websites, products, and services. In the case of links to other organization's websites, our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services, or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website. Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services, is based on information provided by that organization, the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question. Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
Click privacy for information about our company's privacy, data collection and data retention policies, and your rights.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
All third party content and adverts are copyright of their respective owners.